Drinking Morosito Caffè means drinking top quality coffee
Morosito Caffè, roasting company founded in 1990, is the story of Mentisano family, that makes the search for the perfect aroma the common thread that connects all stages of production. Our range of products includes coffee beans, ground coffee for moka, ese pods and capsules compatible with the main brands.
The vocation for coffee has allowed a brilliant growth over the years that has led to the development of the national and international market always preserving the familiar and artisanal dimension of the company.
Morosito Caffè has a 1000 square meter automated factory that allows the control of the production. The company exports to more than 10 countries through a cohesive network of collaborators and supplies coffee to many retailers, bars but also to those who resell it with their own brand through private label.
- ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY: Quality and respect for the environment have great importance both in the production cycle and in business management. We are attentive to energy and waste management so that our coffee is sustainable from multiple points of view. Morosito has adopted the new Environmental Policies and operates in substantial agreement with mandatory and voluntary regulations relating to the defense of the environment and product safety.
- QUALITY OF WORK: Morosito family opens and welcomes all the workers of the company. Each one is included in the management of the process and quality so that the product is the result of real and certified competences.
- RAW MATERIALS SELECTION: A meticulous and very careful selection of raw materials from historic producing countries, allows Morosito not only to maintain its traditional quality, but also to prove to be a dynamic company.
Among the varieties of coffee we work, there is Arabica from crops from the Medellin and Upper Mogiana region, as well as from Mineiro and Bwindi, but also the Robusta from Karnatake and from the Bukoba plateau.
- TRADITIONAL ROASTING: Roasting is the most delicate moment in the coffee manufacturing process, because the intensity of the taste and the flavor of the beans depends on the exact degree of cooking. This phase in particular, is what Morosito calls “Tradition”.
Do you want more information?
Continue your visit or send us your contact information.
WHERE WE GET THE RAW MATERIAL AND HOW WE TREAT IT
HOW TO START A SICILIAN ROASTING
COFFEE VARIETIES: Arabica, Robusta, and the different blends
HOW TO PROCESS COFFEE
DISCOVERING THE BEST COFFEE BEAN
Our product range includes
- COFFEE BEANS
- GROUND COFFEE
- COFFEE PODS 38MM AND 44MM
- COMPATIBLE CAPSULES NESPRESSO
- COMPATIBLE CAPSULES LAVAZZA A MODO MIO
- COMPATIBLE CAPSULES LAVAZZA ESPRESSO POINT
- COMPATIBLE CAPSULES ESSSE CAFFE’
All our products are available in different blends, from the most intense to the sweetest and most delicate.
Last year we launched two new lines, u Cafè and Zagara, that transmit 100% the Sicilian nature of our product not only through the new graphics that represent them but also through the new flavors and aromas that we have been able to create thanks to our experience.
If you already have your own brand, Morosito coffee is also available for Private Label. All the flavor of our coffee with your brand!
Send us your contact information. We’ll contact you as soon as possible.
LAST YEAR ACTIVITIES
July 2022 – Opening of a representative office in Dubai
June 7th 2022 – The taste of communicating on social networks. How to divulgate social messages through food (Partner of the event organized by PA Social)
May 11th 2022 Venditalia exhibition
March 23rd 2022 DIGITAL EXHIBITON: Morosito Caffè is now in the metaverse with the first virtual exhibition
OUR PROMISE AND THE ETHICAL ISSUE
Making coffee is not something for Harvard graduated scientists, it is more a matter of passion and research of the right balance for the coffee and its production process. The rest is done by the machines. Those who, like us, work with coffee and make it powder have a moral duty not to deceive people.
Because it is very easy to deceive in this sector, which is why the price is indeed an element of value, but it cannot be the only condition.
If you are not a real coffee connoisseur, you could drink 2 coffees with very different prices, apparently similar to the taste, but made by more or less good coffee beans.
The ethical question of the coffee entrepreneur should be summed up in one question: Would I give it to my children to drink?
If the answer is yes then, regardless of the prices, the product is valid. If not, the risk is that of playing with people’s trust.
Thanks now! You’ve come to read all the way through, so can we offer you a coffee? Morosito, of course 🙂
Leave your contacts and we will immediately send you a promo code to enjoy it. .