Dear Sir / Madam, We wish to inform you that Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. According to the indicated legislation, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, and the European Union Regulation no. 679/2016 GDPR therefore, we provide you with the following information:
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
Morosito Caffè di Mentisano Dario Carmelo, Capo d’Orlando (ME) – Località Masseria n. 1 in the person of the legal representative
CATEGORY OF DATA PROCESSED
– Personal data
– Contact details (email, telephone number)
– Geo-localization and / or internet browsing data collected through the cookies installed on your computer or mobile device
– Bank data useful for managing the commercial relationship
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING AND DATA STORAGE PERIOD
1 a) Registration on the website www.morosito.it for the creation of a consumer database and customer records
Registration on the website www.morosito.it to simplify the online purchase procedure
Retention period: for the entire duration of registration on the Site and for the additional period of time to ensure compliance with legal obligations
1 b) Online purchases
Activation and management of purchase orders, contractual and commercial relationships and related activities; management of payments and product deliveries
Retention period: for a period of time to ensure the proper execution of the contract and the fulfillment of the related administrative and tax obligations
1 c) Competitions and prize operations
Management of competitions and prize operations
Retention period: for the entire duration of the prize operation and for a period of time to ensure the proper execution of the contract and the fulfillment of the related administrative and tax obligations
1 d) Sending promotional and advertising information
Sending of promotional-advertising material relating to the products / commercial initiatives put in place by Morosito Caffè di Mentisano Dario Carmelo
Retention period: for a period of time not exceeding 24 months, without prejudice to the right of the interested party to revoke the consent given at any time
1 e) Profiling
Market analysis and data processing for statistical purposes; predictive analysis of tastes, habits and consumption choices, aimed at creating customer consumption profiles for sending personalized commercial communications
Retention period: for a period of time not exceeding 12 months, without prejudice to the right of the interested party to revoke the consent given at any time
Personal data may be disclosed to:
– other companies belonging to Morosito;
– primary third-party companies or other entities that carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller in Italy and abroad, duly appointed by Morosito as Data Processors.
The list of data processors will be constantly updated by the Data Controller.
THE RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
Access, update, integrate, rectify, delete data, request blocking, oppose processing, request data portability, lodge a complaint with the Privacy Guarantor,
(Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016)
The processing of your personal data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, purpose limitation and conservation, minimization and accuracy, integrity and confidentiality, in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation.
By processing of personal data we mean any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage , adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction.
We inform you that the personal data being processed may sometimes consist of photographic and / or video images, collected for institutional, public relations and c.d. “Press office” in the context of publications and materials relating to Morosito Caffè di Mentisano Dario Carmelo, its history and in general dedicated to projects carried out by Morosito Caffè di Mentisano Dario Carmelo over time, such as exhibitions, museum contexts and fittings in general. Personal data may be processed, in any printed and / or audiovisual form, through any means of dissemination, including photographic archives for free online use on the sites www.morosito.it and on social networks, without limits in terms of territory.
1) HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The owner of the processing of personal data is Morosito Caffè di Mentisano Dario Carmelo. (hereinafter “Morosito” and / or “Owner”) with registered office in Capo d’Orlando – Località Masseria, 1 in the person of the legal representative.
2) CATEGORY OF DATA PROCESSED
The following categories of personal data will be processed by MOROSITO:
– Personal data
– Contact details (email, telephone number)
– Bank data useful for managing the commercial relationship.
MOROSITO does not collect and does not process sensitive data on the website such as, for example, those suitable for revealing racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union nature, as well as personal data suitable for revealing the state of health and sexual life.
MOROSITO limits itself to requesting exclusively the personal data strictly necessary to provide the services requested by users.
The data provided will be processed for the purposes related to the activity of the site and will be stored in such a way as to ensure full respect for privacy.
3) PURPOSE OF COLLECTION AND LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
The personal data you provide will be collected and processed, with your consent where necessary, for the following purposes, where appliable:
– Registration on the Site for the creation of a consumer database and customer data: registering on the Site by creating an account or using an existing social network account allows you to use the Site as a “Registered User” ; the purchase procedure will thus be simplified and will not have to re-enter all the personal data required for the completion of an order on the occasion of each purchase but only some of them. The provision of data is optional – The legal basis of the processing is the consent of the interested party;
– Access to the Site to proceed with the purchase of products without registering: the data you provide will be used by MOROSITO exclusively for the purpose of completing the purchase order. The provision of these data is in fact optional but necessary for the management of the order and for the consequent administrative-accounting purposes. You may also be contacted for any communications relating to the purchase itself. Your data may not be disclosed to third parties, other than the couriers appointed by Morosito to deliver the purchased products.
– Activation and management of purchase orders, contractual and commercial relationships and related activities (in compliance with the Conditions of Sale) – The legal basis of the processing is the execution of the Contract;
– Management of requests of a technical / informative nature, relating to your purchases, such as information on the progress of your orders, and any other requests in a broad sense regarding the Site and the goods and services accessible through it – The legal basis of the processing is the execution of the Contract / Request of the interested party;
– Management of payments and deliveries of products purchased through the Site (in compliance with the Conditions of Sale) – The legal basis of the processing is the execution of the Contract;
– Management of competitions and prize operations – The legal basis of the processing is: Consent of the interested party
3.1) Additional purposes:
– Where expressly and freely authorized by you, sending information and promotional-advertising material relating to the products marketed by Morosito Caffè di Mentisano Dario Carmelo, sending newsletters and other promotional and commercial communication initiatives, also through the use of the e-mail or mobile phone number provided by you.
– Any further purpose in relation to which you have expressly given your consent.
4) NATURE OF THE PROVISION
The provision of personal data is optional, however it may be necessary for the achievement of some of the purposes indicated (e.g. the activation of contractual and commercial relationships; the management of competitions and prize operations; the sending of newsletters, etc. .), in which case the failure to provide mandatory data will not allow the prosecution.
The mandatory or optional nature of the provision is reported from time to time through the use of symbols (eg “*”) placed alongside the information whose provision is mandatory to pursue the respective purpose.
In any case, MOROSITO will process your personal data only on the following legal bases which will be identified from time to time based on the individual purposes:
– the interested party has given consent to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes;
– the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract of which the interested party is a party or for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same;
– the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject.
5) HOW WE TREAT YOUR DATA
The processing of your personal data is carried out in compliance with the provisions of the Regulation and any other applicable standard and is performed both with the aid of electronic and automated means, and in manual mode, all designed to guarantee maximum security and confidentiality, also by virtue of the attribution of access to personal data only to persons in charge of processing and within the scope of the assignment. The Data Controller will put in place adequate technical and organizational measures to guarantee a level of security adequate to the risk of processing.
6) HOW WE COMMUNICATE OR TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your data may be made accessible for the aforementioned purposes to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in Italy and abroad, in their capacity as internal contact persons, persons in charge and / or system administrators.
The personal data you provide will not be disclosed to third parties, except for other companies belonging to Morosito, Italian and / or foreign.
The data may also be disclosed to primary third-party companies or other subjects (by way of example, credit institutions, service supply agencies, etc.) that carry out outsourced activities in Italy and abroad on behalf of the Data Controller, duly appointed by Morosito as Data Processors.
The list of Managers will be constantly updated and at your disposal by contacting the Data Controller at the addresses listed below.
7) DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The data useful for registering on the site will be kept for the entire duration of your registration on the Site and for the additional period of time to ensure the fulfillment of legal obligations, in relation to the purpose of the collection.
The billing data will be kept for a period of time to ensure the correct execution of the contract and the fulfillment of the related administrative and tax obligations.
The data collected for the management of competitions and prize operations will be kept for the entire duration of the prize operation and for a period of time to guarantee the correct execution of the contract and the fulfillment of the related administrative and tax obligations. .
The data collected for the purpose of sending promotional-advertising material and data collected for commercial profiling purposes will be kept for a period of time not exceeding 24 months or any other period indicated by the supervisory authorities, without prejudice to your right. to exercise, at any time, the right to withdraw the consent given.
The data collected by profiling will be kept for a period of time not exceeding 12 months or a different period indicated by the supervisory authorities, without prejudice to your right to exercise, at any time, the right to withdraw the consent given.
8) DATA OF MINORS
We strongly recommend that parents take an active part in monitoring the online activities of their children under the age of sixteen. Morosito does not normally intend to collect personal data of minors or to deliberately establish communication with them.
Nevertheless, in the event that we have to contact a minor, we will take every possible measure to offer parents or parental authority the possibility to grant their consent before using the personal data of the minor, except in the case of whether it is a question of answering a question from the latter or solving a request from him.
9) THE RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
You may at any time exercise the rights provided for in Articles 15 and following of the Regulation, including:
- the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- b) the right to withdraw the consent given by you in relation to the purposes of the processing at any time;
1c) the right to obtain access, rectification, cancellation, limitation of the processing and portability of personal data;
2d) the right to object to the processing at any time you wish.
3e) the right to appeal to the competent supervisory authority, if you believe that the processing of your data is contrary to the legislation in force.
10) METHOD OF EXERCISE OF RIGHTS – CONTACTS DATA PROCESSING MANAGER
In the event that you wish to exercise the aforementioned rights, or wish to receive further clarifications regarding the processing of your personal data, you can write to the Data Controller at the address of your registered office or at the e-mail address:
Morosito Caffè di Mentisano Dario Carmelo
Località Masseria, 1
98071 Capo d’Orlando (ME)
Tel. +39 0941957993